Anniversary, Easter and Visit from Kristine!




Daer All,
This short Blog to share with you my 1 year Anniversary with Ewa and our happy Easter time, picnicing with friends, having our own Sunday Blackpudding and Easter Egg breakfast (see me looking "Wow!" at the Champagne...) and even with Ewa suffering from a neck strain (see pic!) we managed to thoroughly enjoy and celebrate our year. I thought the 'Love' poster that friends at the George Institute (my last job) gave me particularly relevant and so show it to you in detail here. xx

On a very sad note we also visited the Bushfire area and the St Andrews market which is something we do (market) about once a month. Since the Bushfires we had not visited out of respect, however we heard the St Andrews market was open again so went along...I show you some pics of the actual Bushfire area which we also saw on our way to Kingslake only 15km away from St Andrews. The desolation, huge huge area of burnt woodland and complete destruction of houses - was astonishing and very sad to see. We are hopeful that the folk who were effected by the fires will be able to get back on their feet again soon.



What did YOU do for Easter?? :-) IF you like, send me pics/email about what you did...

Love from Sarah xx
PS: Kristine please send the great pics of us in front of Luna Park - when you visited Melbourne with Felix!!!